The Warehouse Fulfillment Associate will be responsible for bringing customer orders to life. The ideal candidate will understand aspects of purchase orders; work closely with their team and supervisor in efforts to completing all assigned tasks. The associate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintain attention to detail; and maintaining our safety, quality and outstanding customer service culture.
• Pull, pack and ship orders
• Unpack and repack products
• Organize products for shipment
• Troubleshoot problems to resolution
• Load and unload trucks
• Maintain the highest level of integrity and accuracy for all aspects at work.
• Simple assembly
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
• Standing/walking for 8-10 hours
• Being deadline and detail- oriented
• Being productive, dependable, flexible and punctual
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Nashville, TN
We are looking for a part time Graphic Designer. This is a diverse role where the graphic designer will be working on several different projects at a time. Please send portfolio samples with resume.
• Takes conceptual direction and develops computer-aided design, artwork, and layout solutions to meet creative objectives
• Assists with everyday projects, including digital ads, landing page designs, brochures, site graphics, social media graphics, brand assets, and countless types of digital marketing collateral.
• Produces advertising, web page designs, and other departmental needs.
• Assists on new and innovative projects and initiatives involving visual creativity.
• Edits and proofs layouts.
• May produce work for internal needs such as banner ads, pushdowns, sales-driven contests, etc.
• May set up and/or update existing Photoshop files and export the graphics for use on the web, print or in video.
• Exceptional design skills including layout and typography
• Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Knowledgeable about digital content including websites, social media, blogs and mobile/tablet applications, video, etc.
• Able to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines, with routinely quick turn-around times
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Flexibility; able to shift gears quickly
• Can work collaboratively with a team, independently, and under close direction
• Excellent oral and written communications and editing skills
• 2+ years’ experience in digital graphic design, Graphic design portfolio exhibiting past work
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Nashville, TN
Gunner Kennels requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gunner Kennels is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Please check back, as new career opportunities may arise – or, email us here with a resume to keep on file.